- In classic the SERS date in USPCON must be set to the previous payroll processing month. (Normally this date is set when SERSMONTH is processed.)
- Payroll in classic should be completed. All Payroll and Board BATCH files need to be posted to USAS. If any old .batch files are remaining and are not needed, please contact ITC and we will modify these to be .NOTPOSTED.
- Check classic DEDNAM records to verify that like vendors have the same address information. (Ex. if there are several OSDI records and the address line contains a unique characters like an OSDI
code for each record. You will want to remove the OSDI code so that the address is the same for all OSDI records so that one payment is processed for the State of Ohio for all OSDI records.)
- If no Pay Group is associated with a Calendar type in Classic, this will need to be updated/added on JOBSCN before importing of the data to USPS-R can be completed.
- If data is being re-imported it is suggested that any reports that may have been created are saved to a json file and then re-imported when the district data has been re-imported.
- If grids have been customized and district data is being re-imported, you will want to make screen shots of how your grids are currently setup. After the re-importing of the data you will need to set your grids up again like they were before the re-import.
- Verify that the address field in DEDNAM has data in all fields (Name, Address, City, State and Zip.
- In classic, run QRTRPT, W2REPT and STRSAD to balance and clean up any errors before importing.
Clean up processes in redesign after import has taken place.