This is a file of the checks processed that the district sends to the bank. Banks use the positive pay file to match the checks the school issues with those presented for payment to help with fraud detection.
- Select bank account numberFormat Type of CSV or Fixed
- Select bank format extract fields.
- Select which checks to include by date range, number range, and check type.
- A sequential file and report are created. Choose the file format.
- Click on Generateentering a starting check date.
- Click on Generate to save the extracted data in either CSV or Fixed format.