- Enter in the Username of the employee
- Enter the Name of the employee
- A Title name can be entered if desired
- An Email address can be entered if desired
- Select the Assigned Roles for the employee by using the
Grant the User one or more roles
- highlight desired roles
To select more than one role at a time hold the control key and click on each one.
To select more than one role in consecutive order highlight the first role, hold the shift key and highlight the list permissions.
- The Account Expiration is the date at which the user account will expire. After this date, the user will be effectively disabled. This affects both locally and externally authenticated users.
- The Password Expiration is the date at which the user's password will expire. The user will be required to change the password after this date. Does not affect externally authenticated users.
- External AuthenticationAuthentication Is user authenticated by a external trusted system? Externally authenticated users must use the external system to update their password.
- The Last Login option will show when the employee was last logged into the system.
- This box will be checked if the employee's Password is expired