This option allows the user to enter in Configuration details for any installed modules. To install a Module first, go to Modules
- From the System menu select 'Configuration'
- Click on Description of the one you would like to view. It will highlight in Blue
- A description box will open up to the right and an Edit box below that.
- Click on to save the changes, click on to leave as it was.
The Special Cost Center (SCC) flag is referring to all special cost centers under 9000. If a SCC on the employee's account is 9000 or greater, the SCC will automatically be carried through for all the benefits.
Advanced Sick Leave Configuration
Check thefield if always available, accumulations will decrease the 'Advance Units Used' in Leaves and will allow the employee to reuse the advance sick days during period selected.
Leave uncheckedif available once, accumulations will not affect the 'Advance Units Used' in Leaves and the employee is only allowed to use the sick advance days during period selected.
- Fiscal Year (July -June)
- Calendar Year (January - December)
- Custom Period, Please provide start and end dates
- Enter in Custom Start Date
- Enter in Custom End Date
Authentication and Password Requirement Configuration
Check Void Message Configuration
A Check Void Message can be added that will be printed at the bottom of the checks.
Database Administration Configuration
Username - The district would now the Username
Email Direct Deposit Notice Configuration
- Example: Attached to this message is your direct deposit notice for the
Employee Number Automatic Generation Configuration
The Amount Paid Back will be updated every payroll, adding each payroll STRSAD amount.
Take district out of STRS Advance for correction