- The HSA submission file has not been processed. When the payroll is posted, HSA Payroll Item amounts are placed in the Outstanding Payables. Once the HSA submission file is created, these HSA amounts are removed from the Outstanding Payables.
- Reports>ACH Submission>HSA Submission>Generate Submission File
- The Outstanding Payables have not been processed.
- Processing>Processing Outstanding Payables
- The payroll's pay date has to be in the Current posting period.
- Go to Core>Posting Period and verify the month and calendar year are highlighted in green OR verify the banner in the upper right hand corner is displaying the month and calendar year. Otherwise an error will occur.
- A future payroll cannot be Initialized. The payroll will have a Status of In Progress.