- From the Core menu select 'Positions'
- Click on
Position Number is the position number of the employee. This is a required field.
The employee's Appointment Type can be:
Building Code contains the building codes the position is worked in. Buidling Codes Building Codes can be added under SYSTEM/CUSTOM FIELD DEFINITIONS. Search for Buidling Code Building Code in Display Names, select edit. From here you can add or delete building codes.
- 1 - Certificated
- 2 - Classified
- 3 - Internship
- 4 - Six hour lay teacher
- 5 - Veteran per ORC 3319.283
Position type identifies the type of employement relationship employment relationship with the board:
- R - Regular
- S - Supplemental (coaches,student activities, etc.)
- T - Temporary
- * - Not applicable (not valid for Position Codes 205, 206, 207, and 211 unless teacher has been with district less than 120 days)
- N - No
- Y - Yes
The Contract Amount is the amount the board is obligated to payt he emploeye for the pay the employee for the current contract.
The Contract Work Days are the number of days the emploeye is employee is contracted to work this job.
Compensation Stop Date is the stop date of the current contract. This date is a required field. The contract work days are figured by using the Compensation Start and Stop dates and the Job Calendar selected.
The freguency frequency by which the job is to be paid is referred to as the Pay Plan. This is a required field. There are 3 possible pay plans:
- job is in advance
- Blank - No, job is not in advance
- The Supplemental Tax OptionOption field is used to identify the taxing option to be used when paying a supplemental job.
- Two options are available:
- None - Payment taxed as part of regular wages.
- Apply Annuities to Regular - all amounts paid on this job will be taxed at the federal withholding rate for supplemental payments. When choosing this option, all annuity amounts for the employee are applied to the regular wages. No annuity amounts are applied to the wages that will be taxed at the federal supplemental withholding rate.
- Apply Annuities to Supplemental - all amounts paid on this job will be taxed at the federal withholding rate for supplemental payments. When choosing this option, all annuity amounts for the employee are applied to the wages being taxed at the supplemental withholding rate. No annuity amounts are applied to the regular wages.
- The taxing option selected will appear in Payroll payments and can be modified if necessary. If neither of these options apply to this job, the field should be left blank.
- Two options are available:
The Amount Earned is the contract amount earned by the emplyeeemployee. The calculation is as follows:
|Grayed out fields are calculated values that can not be added or updated by the user|
Click on . to accept the changes, click on cancel to not save the changes and return to the Positions Query