- Boolean: displays a checkbox for the custom field allowing you to 'click' on it to select it. It will typically be represented as true or false, or as a checkbox which may be checked (true) or unchecked (false)
- Code: The user is presented with a dropdown list allowing them to select from the list of valid codes. The list of valid codes are entered during the code's custom field creation.
- CreateDateTime: read-only; automatically updated to the system date when creating new record.
- CreatedUser: read-only; automatically updated with the username of the user who created the new record
- Date: must be in proper date format (mm/dd/yyyy)
- DateTime: read-only; automatically updated to the system date and time when creating the new record
- Email: must be in a valid email address format
- LastModifiedDateTime: read-only; automatically updated to the system date and time when the record was last modified
- LastModified User; read-only; automatically updated with the username of the user who last modified the record
- Money; automatically formats in number format. Will not accept dollar signs or commas.
- Number: enter a mininum and maximum number range. Figure entered in this field must be within the range defined when the custom field was created.
- Text: custom text field
- User: allows selecting a valid username from a dropdown list
- WebAddress: must be in a valid web address format http:// or https:// is required at the beginning
Custom Field Video
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BtuurXbIhyA?list=PL_dc8YSNxpKqslHMcb2ZxtyflF4FmIxMl" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>