- in Billings, to apply credit from the overpayment to overpayment to an existing Billing. Please refer to the Apply/Manage Credits section in Billings in order to apply credits to an existing Billing.
- in Credits, to refund the overpayment by overpayment by issuing a 'Refund Credit' (disbursement) to the customer.
- From the Accounts Receivable menu, select Credit
- From the grid, if I have multiple refunds to issue to the same customer, check the credits you want and click on to create a refund check.
- You can also click on to for a single credit. The credit refund window will display.
to issue a refund check
- Enter Date
- Select Revenue Account
The create check option is checked by default and the vendor is automatically filled in with the vendor associated with the credit.
Refund checks can only be issued for Vendor Customers. If the refund is associated with an AR customer, a USAS-R Vendor must be created prior to issuing a refund (disbursement) check against it.
Click on o print a refund check, please refer to the Disbursements chapter, 'Generate a Print File' section, to assign a check number and print the check.to create the disbursement. T