How can I print an entire manual or subset of a manual?
It is possible to print all pages associated with a manual or guide, or even a subset of those pages. Because information may change frequently, we encourage you to not print the manuals and instead refer to the wiki for the most recent version.
However, if you do want to print a portion of one of the manuals, you can do so using the following steps:
- Go to the head of the documentation. example: https://wiki.ssdt-ohio.org/display/uspsweb/USPS+Web+User+Guide
- Under the "Browse" drop down menu at the top of the page, select "Advanced".
- Under the Export section on the left of the page, choose PDF.
- Choose the section(s) you want to export.
- Click the "Export" button at the bottom
This will take you to a progress page that will show the progress of creating the PDF file. Once the progress bar completes, you should see a download link that will allow you to download the file.