Generates a New Contract Report outlining purged contracted information.
- The Save and Recall option allows the users to create and save certain reports for different report runs for each report option. The Default option is the original SSDT report and the Most Recent is the last report that was ran by the user. If the report is no longer needed, click on to delete the report. The Default reports cannot be deleted.
- The Sort By field offers the following choices:
- Employee Number
- Employee Name
- Pay Group
- Contract Start Date
- Number of Days
- Number of Pays
- Job Calendar
- Select to include a Subtotal by selected Sort Option
- Select to have a Page Break by the selected Sort Option
- Enter a Contract Start Date
- Select an Appointment Type from the drop down box:
- Or leave blank to include all
- Select the Job Calendars from the Available to the Selected box using
- All Pay Groups will be shown in the 'Selected' box. Move the unwanted Pay Groups to the 'Available' box using
- Click on to create the report.
Example of New Contract Report (No Subtotal or Page Break)
New Contract Report by Subtotal:
New Contract Report by Page Break:
New Contract by Subtotal and Page Break: