The Job Calendar Report produces a report showing job calendars which have been created. The reporting options allow you to print job calendars according to date ranges and calendar types.
- The Save and Recall option allows the users to create and save certain reports for different report runs for each report option. The Default option is the original SSDT report and the Most Recent is the last report that was ran by the user. If the report is no longer needed, click on to delete the report. The Default reports cannot be deleted.
- Job Calendar Report is the default filename for the calendar report. This can be changed by entering a new file name in the Report Title field.
- This report can be generated by a range of dates through the use of the Begin Date (enter the 1st day of the month) and End Date fields. (Required Fields)
- The Find calendars with work days on date field allows you to generate a report for calendar types that have a "W" on the calendar for a specific date.
- The 'Page Break on new Job Calendar' is automatically checked. If not wanting a Page break in between each new calendar, uncheck.
- The 'Exclude Archived Job Calendars' is automatically checked. If wanting to include archived Job Calendars, uncheck.
- Job Calendar Report can generate a report containing specific job calendars, by selecting the Available calendars to the 'Selected Job Calendars'.
- Click on to create Job Calendar Report