The Job Calendar Report produces a report showing job calendars which have been created. The reporting options allow you to print job calendars according to date ranges and calendar types.
- Job Calendar Report is the default filename for the calendar report. This can be changed by entering a new file name in the Report Title field.
- This report can be generated by a range of dates through the use of the Begin Date (enter the 1st day of the month) and End Date fields. (Required Fields)
- The Find calendars with work days on date field allows you to generate a report for calendar types that have a "W" on the calendar for a specific date.
- The 'Page Break on new Job Calendar' is automatically checked. If not wanting a Page break in between each new calendar, uncheck.
- The 'Exclude Archived Job Calendars' is automatically checked. If wanting to include archived Job Calendars, uncheck.
- Job Calendar Report can generate a report containing specific job calendars, by selecting the Available calendars to the 'Selected Job Calendars'.
- Click on to create Job Calendar Report