Civil Proceeding is to be completed if there are any law suits the district is involved in during the reporting period.
Create a Civil Proceedings Record
- From the Periodic menu select 'Civil Proceedings'
- Click on
- Report the total expenses incurred so far for this case
- Report the expenses incurred during the fiscal year to be reported'
- Enter the participants roles and names
- Enter a description of the case
Search/View Civil Proceeding Records
The Civil Proceeding grid allows the user to search for any detail record by clicking in the filter row in the grid columns and entering in the desired information. Click on to generate a report based on your filtered data. A report may be generated by running the Civil Proceedings report under the Report Manager grid. Click on any row of the search results to see a summary view of the record. Click on to see the full details on each record. The Advanced Search can be utilized by clicking on the in the upper right side of the grid.
Edit Civil Proceedings Record
Civil Proceedings records may be modified. Only fields that are allowed to be edited will be displayed.
- Search desired detail record on grid
- Click on
to edit the transaction
- Make desired changes
- Click on to save desired changes, click on Cancel to not post the changes and return to the grid.
Delete Civil Proceedings
The delete function may be used to delete a record.
- Search desired record on grid
- Click on to delete the transaction
- Click on "Delete" to confirm the deletion