The SSDT is interested in feedback regarding the Redesign applications in whatever form you provide it. However, you can help us by following a few guidelines:
- Be as detailed as possible. For example:
- The name of the option you are having problems with
- The name of a Classic program or feature you can not find a replacement for
- If reporting a bug, please describe the steps to reproduce the problem, if possible
- Include a "screen shot" or a complete "stack dump" if applicable.
You can deliver your feedback in one of the following ways:
- Create an issue in the USAS-R Feedback Project. If you use this method, please restrict yourself to a single item (e.g. one report, or one bug, etc). If you have a list of issues, please use email instead.
- Contact your ITC and ask them to forward your suggestion
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding the current status of the Redesign projects and how to participate, please see: