Districts that are actively utilizing EMISFFE as their primary EMIS data entry source will need to migrate their data from version 1.6-0 to V2.0 of EMISFFE. V2.0 of EMISFFE is using a different database to store the EMIS data. V1.x of the application will no longer be updated. V2.x of the application will be updated for 13N reporting and beyond.
Steps to migrate data from V1.6-0 to V2.0:
- Log into V1.6-0 of EMISFFE
- Go to the Export option
- Select 2013 for Fiscal Year
- Selecting period N for the reporting period will result in the most check boxes being selected for "Records to Export". However, the reporting period selected does not matter for this migration.
- For districts utilizing EMISFFE as their primary EMIS data source, it is recommended that all record types be selected for export
- Export the data
- Once an export file has been saved from V1.6-0, log into V2.0 of EMISFFE
- Using the Import option, Import the extraction file that was created from V1.6-0