- Sprint Retrospective
- Identify/gather metrics for next iterations
- Identify risks and obstacles
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Identify enough work for a two week iteration
- Estimate work using Planning Poker
- Execute work
- We need to take a closer look at the Payroll Deduction calculations
- Are we currently checking for First Pay / Second Pay...
- Is the ordering Correct?
- Should not be able to withhold more than 100% of gross
- Do we ever calculate payroll items based on Position? (i.e. Position 2 has an annuity that is only specific to position 2?)
- If we don't ever need to calculate this way should we remove the Position reference from the Payroll Item?
- If we do calculate based on Position, we may need to still implement this.
- I added a simple check on FederalTaxItem.calculate() that there can't be a negative taxable gross. I think this happened due to withholding's not being held for the correct pays (First, Second...). Should we keep this conditional moving forward?
- Error Adjustments on pay items
- Should error adjustments be on pay items in new model or separate
- update pay item calculations to handle error adjustments
- Leave Projection and Board Distribution flags on Pay Report