- Sprint Review
- Discussion Items
- Identify and estimate work for this Sprint
- (Greg) - USPSR-3813Getting issue details... STATUS The Help→About page is VERY out-of-date.
- (Kim) - USPSR-3805ODJFS - not including non-contract employees Resolved
Ran ODJFSRPT in Classic and the 2 employees did not show up. Ran in Redesign and they showed up. I talked to Andy and he said it's because Classic puts on report if weeks > 0 or QTD ODJFS wages > 0. Redesign looks at this + if QTD Gross Wages > 0. These 2 employees had QTD Gross Wages > 0, so that's why it's on Redesign and not Classic. Should it be different like this?? I just added $1 to the 2 employees ODJFS wage amount in OH record and it pulled in on Classic.
- (Greg) - USPSR-3812Getting issue details... STATUS Should Retirement flag be optional in certain circumstances?
- Double-posting of Payables during Payroll Post has apparently happened again. ???
- Asked if the payroll items in question were position level. User responded with no.
- They reported the problem, processed other outstanding payables, now they cannot recreate the duplicate payables. Are we not refreshing the screen correctly between tabs?
- Next time this is reported we need the user to run the Outstanding Payables Detail Report. If there are duplicates this report should show them.
- (Greg) Do we need to delete the recent Patch (and maybe disable the rest as they are no longer needed)?
- (Kim) - USPSR-3783Getting issue details... STATUS Shouldn't we default a new position as Active (not Inactive)?
- Review Comments http://cvs.ssdt-ohio.org/fisheye/cru/USPSRCR-2937#CFR-59401