- Demos of Completed Work
- Discussion Items
- Identify and estimate work for this Sprint
- bug discovered in Max Amounts for Payroll Items
- We are defaulting the payroll item max amounts to 0
- We check for null when processing, but a 0 value for max amount it considered value
- If the amount is 0 it will not withhold the payroll item correctly.
- The payroll items will need to change the way they check for a valid max amount or stop checking for 0?
- - FISCSUP-101Getting issue details... STATUS
- We were able to get around this bug by simply removed the max amount for the payroll items in question but the user shouldn't be required to do this going forward.
- - USPSR-3757Getting issue details... STATUS will resolve this issue
- usas account sync
- The following may not be valid after looking at USAS Account Change service a bit more. Still want to verify with Dave / USAS
- usas account transitions are only valid for usps once they have been applied on their side
- there is no status or flag to let us know which account transitions are valid
- usas will need an update to supply this info on the account transition so we can query by the flag or status
- IF we can assume all transitions are valid...
- What do we do if we can't find a to or from account?
- Changes are ready for USAS, USPS Changes pending discussion.
- Need a USAS Jira issue and Hotfix to commit changes
- DeductionHistoryImportImpl on line 109 checks if it is a PayrollPayment before saving a historical payroll item
- For Refund of Deductions, it is throwing an error because it is not a payroll payment
- If we are expecting refunds to have payroll items, and are purposely not doing anything with it, this maybe should be a warning?
- Or do we need to save something in this situation?
- CheckHistoryImportImpl on line186 is a similar situation. If we are processing a check from handcheck or something that should not result in a HistoricalEmployeePay being created, we throw an error
- But if this is the expected behavior for a known situation, should this be a warning instead?
- Test failing on Bamboo that passes locally:
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: REPORT_OUTPUT_PDF_INLINE for class: org.ssdt_ohio.model.ReportConstants
That constant was recently removed in the Common class
But that test does not reference that particular constant???