Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Sprint Review
- Discussion Items
- Identify and estimate work for this Sprint
USPSR-3723Getting issue details...
- Is this a data problem or a report problem?
USPSR-3693Getting issue details...
USPSR-3725Getting issue details...
- How exactly should we be handling NCx pay types?
- (Greg) In Classic, there are 2 fields on the Federal 001 record regarding health insurance: "Hth Reimb" and "Emplr Hth"
- "Emplr Hth" becomes the "Health Insurance" adjustment journal type
- Was "Hth Reimb" purposely removed in USPSr or handled another way, or overlooked?
- (davis) Go over Refund of Payroll Item bugs and determine what version they will be fixed on.
- (Matt) getOrCreateUtility should never be used outside of importer. getOrCreates have dangerous side affects. I don't believe we are using these outside of the importer, but we should not and may want to take measures to document / prevent this.