- Demos of Completed Work
- Discussion Items
- Identify and estimate work for this Sprint
- What should happen when undoing a payroll?
- Should this be a VOID or an UNPOST?
- How should this affect Payroll, HistoricalPayroll and related entities?
- Delete of paygroup from in-progress pay needs to be looked at. It does not appear to actually update the payroll.
- Tested on http://ssdt-dev-08:8080/usps.web-0.13.0.1544
- PROBLEM 1
- Trying to initialize pay for 07/30/2015, pay group 9 failed apparently due to this error found in log: EmployeePay netPayToDistribute does not equal distributedTotal for Employee: BUL000010
- Legacy did not have this error
- PROBLEM 2
- Removed pay group, but no updates occurred I.e. pay report button did not appear
- updated all pay groups
- Payroll concurrent modification error
- Discuss whether a LazyTabSheet class should be created to lazily load tabs that have not been entered.