- Demos of Completed Work
- Discussion Items
- Identify and estimate work for this Sprint
- I think I found a small bug. When creating an Employee with the button I added, it throws a severe error (ReadOnlyException). It is happening on Created Date property. We might need to change how we are handling these. I believe they are created on save, but Vaadin doesn't seem to like that since the property is readOnly
- There are several instances in VUI security where the default response is 'true'. Is this the correct response?
- in VUIHelper.canAccess, if a PermissionsHandler cannot be found, canAccess results in true
- in ModelPermissionsHandler, if no VUIPermission annotation is found in the component tree, canAccess results in true
- in ViewPermissionHandler, if no VUIPermission annotation is found, isAccessGranted results in true
- W2 report is throwing NPE when running with IRN 047068
- VUIFieldGroup - buildAndBind method is filtering out read only fields. Preventing pay group code from displaying in edit, detail, and create
- Is this filtering correct? Shouldn't read only fields be displayed UPDATE - this appears to have been fixed
- Also, pay group code needs to be entered for create. How to enable read only property for create only?